Feb 24, 2009

Review--White Witch, Black Curse


WHITE WITCH, BLACK CURSE

Some wounds take time to heal . . . and some scars never fade.

Rachel Morgan, kick-ass witch and bounty hunter, has taken her fair share of hits, and has broken lines she swore she would never cross. But when her lover was murdered, it left a deeper wound than Rachel ever imagined, and now she won't rest until his death is solved . . . and avenged. Whatever the cost.

Yet the road to hell is paved with good intentions, and when a new predator moves to the apex of the Inderlander food chain, Rachel's past comes back to haunt her.

Literally.

OUT TODAY!!


Okay I haven't read it nor have I bought it, for 2 reasons as of right now. 1: Borders isn't open yet and 2: I have a class at that time. But as soon as it lets out that is my first stop!

As the book description says Rachel is going to finally track down her boyfriend's murderer. This is the 7th book in the Rachel Morgan series and it has been one helluva ride so far. Rachel has had some bad luck in the past, a scheming boyfriend, making deals with demons, dealing with bad guys on a way too regular basis, becoming leader of her own little pack where there aren't too many werewolves, and oh the list goes on and on!

But this series has everything in it, witches, demons,vampires-both living and dead, there is a difference!!-pixies and fairies, again there's a difference!!, actual elves, werewolves obviously, and oh again, the list goes on and on.

There is tons of action in these books since Rachel is a runner for her own independent business that she runs with her vampire (living) and pixie friends. There are fight scenes, a little bit of romance, but not so much lately due to the plot of this book and Kisten's (the boyfriend) absence in the last book, mysteries, chase and tons of adventure. This is a truly wonderful series that I have been addicted to since day 1!

I'll let you know more about this new release after I buy and read it. It's sure to be a hit and I will probably have it finished with a day or two since I still have classes during the day. Sigh...

1 comment:

  1. I think being a witch would be very helpful when bounty-hunting! I'm not really sure I can picture being friends with pixies!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!