Mar 4, 2010

Book Questionnaire

I saw this on Brooke Reviews this morning and she in turn saw it on Gail Carriger's Blog, so I thought I would do it because it sounded interesting.

Rules of this survey is that no two answers can be the same book and all books have to be fiction.

1. Book next to your bed right now: (my current read tends to sit on my desk, but same thing) Demon Possessed by Stacia Kane
2. Favorite Series: Shifter Series by Rachel Vincent
3. Favorite Book: Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
4. The one book you would have with you if stranded on a deserted island: The Mammoth Book of Paranormal Romance edited by Trisha Telep
5. Book/series you would take with you on a long flight: The Weather Warden Series by Rachel Caine
6. Worst book you were made to read in school: Mumbo Jumbo
7. Book that everyone should be made to read in school: Dracula ;) ...okay The Count of Monte Cristo
8. Book that everyone should read period: Poison Study by Maria V Snyder (I loved it, but then everyone I know doesn't share my taste in books)
9. Favorite Character: Jenks from Kim Harrison's Hallow Series
10. Best Villain: Calvin Malone from Rachel Vincent's Shifter series (downright dirty b*st*rd! You just gotta hate him, so I guess that makes him the best villain.)
11. Favorite Concept Series: uh...Jaye Wells' Sabina Kane series is a good start, vampires coexisting in the world.
12. Favorite Invented World: Maria V. Snyder's Study series
13. Most Beautifully Written Book: beautifully? Uh...I really enjoyed the writing style of Victoria Laurie's Ghouls Gone Wild. Yeah the title doesn't sound exquisite does it?
14. Funniest Book: Mark Henry's Happy Hour of the Damned

Which of these questions was the hardest to answer: Well since I can't say all, I'd go with 13 I guess.

2 comments:

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!