Mar 23, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

It's Teaser Tuesday time again. I just read the first chapter of Soulless by Gail Carriger before classes today, so my two lines will have to come from there because if I jump ahead I might spoil something for myself.

Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page and pick out two lines (SPOILER FREE)
3. Give the Title and Author so others can add the book to their TBR pile if they wish too.

"In this particular case, what he did not know could hurt him. For Miss Alexia had been born without a soul, which, as any decent vampire of good blooding knew, made her a lady to avoid most assiduously." p 1



Title: Soulless
Author: Gail Carriger
Genre: Historical Paranormal Romance
Release Date: 10/1/2009

1 comment:

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!