Jun 24, 2010

Contest Alert--at Fantastic Book Review


Over at Fantastic Book Review blog, there is an amazing contest to win a pretty little prize package of 13 to Life by Shannon Delany!! As you already know by my review, I LOVED it. A few other bloggers are saying it's okay. And that's fine too. I can't describe why I really loved it so much. I just did.

Anyway head on over to Tina's blog to have a chance at winning a copy of the book in case you want to give the book a try but don't want to buy it yet. What better way to be introduced to a new series than by winning book 1!

On a side note that happened with me and Kelly Meding's book. I actually won a contest and received her first book, Three Days to Dead and now I'm hooked! Eagerly awaiting her next release next month!

Anyway, the rules are like they always are for these contests:

US and Canada residents only, but if you're international and have someone here in the States or Canada who would ship the book to you that still works, the book just has to go to a US or Canada address.

Contest ends at 11:59 PM CST on July 8, 2010.

Good luck to those who are entering!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jessica for spreading the news about the contest for 13 to Life. I'm really excited to see what happens next in this series!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!