Jun 1, 2010

News

I was just reading Jeaniene Frost's Livejournal blog and found out that she has finished the first draft of Book 5 for Cat and Bones. It's tentatively titled This Side of the Grave.

She says tentatively because the marketing department at her publisher's house may decide to change it. It will release early 2011, yea! February 22, 2011--my late grandmother's birthday!


To read the full Livejournal entry, click
here.



And don't forget we still to get to see Cat and Bones before that in her short story in Death's Excellent Vacation Anthology! One I am highly anticipating!



She'll also have another short story, not a Cat and Bones one, in an anthology titled Haunted by Your Touch, releasing October 26, 2010.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy her books. Smutty but the storyline is still always strong enough to keep me vested.

    ♥ Lisa @ For the Love of Books

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!