Jun 22, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Hey all! I started reading Shiver yesterday on my break and got a little farther into it today. Pretty good so far, but decided to take a quick break to do my Teaser Tuesday post. Had to find a good quote after all. For this is my confession, I don't just open to a random page I try to note where a good two lines are so that the book has more pull to it for newbies.

I know a few other bloggers admit to this too. Besides it works too. I've read some great 2 lines from T.T. posts where the blogger says that she picked them out herself. So either way works, the purpose of T.T. is to try to get other readers to want to read the same book. Or even introduce them to a new book that sounds interesting based on those two lines!

So here we go. Teaser Tuesday is a weekly blog post by MizB at Should be Reading.

The rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page (Or have one already picked out ;) )
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER free
4. Name the book, author, etc.

"Now, in the soft darkness of Grace's room, I rolled over and pressed my face into her shoulder. Strange that my most violent moments had been as a human, not as a wolf." p218

TITLE: Shiver
AUTHOR: Maggie Stiefvater
GENRE: Young Adult-Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: August 1, 2009 (Hardcover)
June 1, 2010 (Trade paperback)

1 comment:

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!