Jun 29, 2010

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday time again! I'm not too far into Tracking the Tempest yet as I have been on vacation. Which is also why I skipped the In My Mailbox post as well. Well that and I didn't have any new books to add. Now I do...so those will go on my next post on the 4th of July. That'll be a nice long list! Anyway here we go...

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly blog post by MizB over at Should be Reading.

Rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Choose 2 lines that are SPOILER free
4. Name the title, author, etc.

"'One of those pictures looked suspiciously like an exploded Porsche.' He gave me a wry smile. 'I told you I had an accident.'" p71

*Yes I broke the rules again, I have 3 lines, but it works so much better this way. ;)

TITLE: Tracking the Tempest
AUTHOR: Nicole Peeler
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: June 29, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!