Jul 13, 2010

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday! Almost finished with Kitty Goes to War and it's not too bad so far. I'll have my review up later today.

I'm overwhelmed with books! It's such a great feeling when you actually have too much to read! There were times when I had NOTHING to read and now I have a nice TBR pile that keeps on growing. Ah, summer releases!

Moving on to the teaser.

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly blog post by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

Rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick 2 sentences that are SPOILER free
4. Name the title, author, etc.

"She didn't think they could be rehabilitated. She'd given up on them. That gave me a burning desire to prove her wrong." p109

TITLE: Kitty Goes to War
AUTHOR: Carrie Vaughn
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: June 29, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!