Jul 27, 2010

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday time again! And this is an amazing Tuesday! Check out all the GREAT new releases on my sidebar! I have to go to Borders this week for sure!

Didn't get too far into Unholy Magic because I had to work a lot and in the mornings and I had relatives in town. But I did find a decent teaser for you!

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly blogpost by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

The Rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out two lines that are SPOILER free
4. Name the book, author, etc.

"A spot of red liquid flew from the drain and landed on the mirror. Her insides twisted as one drop became two, became three, and blood burbled up from the drain, vicious bright blood filled with squirming bodies, rising in the sink." p66

TITLE: Unholy Magic
AUTHOR: Stacia Kane
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: July 6, 2010

2 comments:

  1. Okay Jessica you have me "squirming" now, just ate breakfast and this was not exactly what I needed to read at this moment in time! I bet though will love the book if ever get the series!

    Thanks for stopping by mine earlier and have a great day...
    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica-
    Hi! I am trying to contact winners from Fangtastic blog. The previous winners did not respond, so I re-drew. You won the signed copies of HALLOWED CIRCLE and FATAL CIRCLE. You have 48 hours to claim your prize. email me at rockinwriterlinda AT yahoo DOT com with your shipping address and I'll confirm you as the winner!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!