Aug 24, 2010

Contest Alert

Just saw this contest via another blog and had to pass the word along. It's another chance for me to win an ARC of Nightshade, the book I'm desperately trying to win because I want to read it so badly. I've entered and lost 6 contests now. I have 2 I've recently entered in hopes of winning. Fingers crossed!

Over at Reading Teen, the reviewers have several books up for grabs. Including:

The Duff by Kody Keplinger
The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Pegasus by Robin McKinley
You by Charles Benoit
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
Other by Karen Kincy
Grace by Elizabeth Scott
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl
Ascendant by Diana Peterfreund
The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler
Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan
Dark Song by Gail Giles
Kiss Me Deadly Anthology multiple authors

Contest ends September 24. Good Luck!

1 comment:

  1. I wanna win Nightshade too!! The first chapter is so awesome and I'm dying to get my hands on the whole thing! No joy so far though :(

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!