Aug 15, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly blog post by Kristi over at The Story Siren.

Well I did some shopping this week, mostly online and they were bought last weekend, but arrived this week! Nothing like seeing that lovely brown box on your porch to brighten your day!

Inside I got Vicious Circle by Linda Robertson.




















Red Hot Fury by Kasey Mackenzie

















Hunted by the Others by Jess Haines
















A nice short stack to add to my growing stack! I don't know if I'll ever get back to the point of having nothing to read...YAY!

So what did you get in your mailbox this week?

2 comments:

  1. May be a short stack but it is one I would not mind having myself as they are all wishing books right now!



    My Mailbox Post

    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Mailbox!
    I have them all at home, but not yet read... Not enough time :(
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!