Aug 31, 2010

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly blog post by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

Almost finished with Chosen! It's really GREAT so far! My review will be up sometime before the end of the day. Have to find the time to stop reading my next read and write my review!

Anyway here are:

The Rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER free
4. Name the title, author, etc.


"For a minute I stare at him, uncomprehending. The animal disappears when the human Anna grasps what she's seeing. My stomach lurches. What have I done?" p 67.

TITLE: Chosen
AUTHOR: Jeanne Stein
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: August 31, 2010

1 comment:

  1. I love this series. I forgot all about it. I think I'm going to re-read it! Thanks:) & Great teaser!

    Here's mine:
    http://bookmarkyourthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/08/teaser-tuesday9.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!