Aug 11, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

Next up on my list of books is...Chosen by Jeann Stein! The next book in the Anna Strong series!



Anna Strong's primitive vampire instincts are getting harder to control. And a new enemy wants to take advantage of that fact, for Anna has been chose...more Anna Strong's primitive vampire instincts are getting harder to control. And a new enemy wants to take advantage of that fact, for Anna has been chosen to shape the destiny of all vampires-and all humans.

TITLE: Chosen
AUTHOR: Jeanne C. Stein
ISBN-13: 978-0441019175
RELEASE DATE: August 31, 2010

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this series!!!

    I just finished reading Chosen! its so good =)))

    I cant wait for it to come and see whaT YOU THINK!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!