Sep 24, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

This blogger hop was created by Jennifer at Crazy for Books.

Here are the rules:
1. Enter your book blog link in the Linky List below (be sure to include how long you've been blogging and what genres you review!). If you post about the Hop on your blog, please link directly to your Hop post (don't forget to answer this week's question - see below!).
2. Visit other blogs in the Linky List! Make new friends! Follow new book bloggers! Talk about books! Rave about authors! (Please do not leave your link and not visit other blogs - it's just not cool and not in the spirit of the Hop!)
3. Post about the Hop on your blog! Spread the word about the book party! The more the merrier!
4. In your blog post, answer the following question (new question each week!):
 
This week's question is: When you write reviews, do you write them as you are reading or wait until you have read the entire book?


I have to finish the book first. I feel like I won't know how much I love or not love as much, a book until I read that final page. I like to know the book in its entirety first and then right my review because my opinion can change. The first half might be good and the second half maybe not. I like to know the whole book before writing a review.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by from this week's Hop. I hope you have a great weekend!


    Stephanie G
    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Happy Friday!

    I'm just stopping by for the Follow Friday. I'm an old follower.

    Have a great weekend.
    http://romanmcebookjunkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by the blogger hop to say hi!
    Great post!
    Here's mine if your interested:
    There's a important link at the end of my post also. http://bookmarkyourthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/09/book-blogger-hop-september-24th.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hopping by....

    Stop by my blog if you get a chance for the answer to this week's questions…it was my question that was chosen…pretty neat.

    I also have a lot of review you may want to check out.

    Happy Hopping, Everyone....hop on over to my blog to see MY answer to MY question. :)

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping by to return the visit! Yep, plenty of books change entirely for me in the last half, for better or worse. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower here from the hop. Drop by and check out my blog if you get a chance at kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com.
    Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just hoppin' on by <3

    I feel the same way in regards to my reviews. I have to wait until after I finish a book before I review it -- my perspective might change towards the end from what it was in the beginning. I will, however, jot down notes on post-its or write a sentence or two on word, so I don't forget it when I write the review itself. :P



    I’m a new follower <3
    Kristina
    Frazzled Book Nommer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Stopping by on the hop- I agree with you, opinions can change completely by the time you finish the book.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!