Sep 29, 2010

Contest Craze--Mini Challenge #2


This Mini Challenge Consists Of:
Date A Celebrity!
-Close Your Eyes!
-Imagine You Just Won A Contest Consisting Of A Date (Dinner And A Movie)
-You Get To Choose Any Celebrity/Singer/Sports Star To Go On A Date With
-FYI:Cartoon characters are exempt.

-Mission
-Write A Blog Post Telling Me Who You Would Choose
-Explain Why You Choose Them
-Be Creative In Your Post (maybe include a picture of said person or tell me what you would order for dinner)
-Leave Link To Your Blog Post In The Comments Section
-US Only (unless you have someone to ship to you internationally)

Prize:
Surprise ARC Prize Pack

Cindy at Princess Bookie has posted the next Mini Challenge for her contest craze and I decided to give it another go!

Surprisingly this took me awhile to think of. I mean I like actors and everything, but I never real find myself wishing to go out on a date with one. I don't know, I'm weird I guess! 

So for my first pick I have Jensen Ackles from Supernatural! LOVE him, he's verrrrryyy good looking! Smokin hot! Loved it when he sang "Eye of the Tiger" in season 4!

Dinner I guess could be anything really. Who cares what you eat when you have Jensen across the table from you! For the sake of the challenge let's just go with pizza. Might not be the best "dinner" date, but how can anyone not like pizza?




And because I actually thought of two actors and couldn't really come to a conclusion I also have Ian Somerhalder as my other date. True I love him as Damon in Vampire Diaries, but I also loved his other roles. I think the first one was in Young Americans. That or Black Sash. Both long before LOST. But I saw him in these rolls and loved him then. Even in Black Sash he was a bad boy!

I just love his whole look, his eyebrows especially, how they have that brooding look. What's not to love?

Going for a different dinner type, I would say maybe something Mexican. I love chips 'n' salsa! The spicy the better!


So those would be my celebrity dates and if this was a character date from a book...I'd be here all day. I guess it's a good thing it was celebrities after all!

And once again, be sure to check out my upcoming contest here to earn extra points now.

1 comment:

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!