Sep 1, 2010

News

So as you maybe, possibly, might know. I am absolutely DYING to read Nightshade. I've entered so many contests now I already lost count and haven't won one yet in my attempt to get an ARC of Nightshade. Here's another attempt on my part!

So I checked Andrea's blog and saw that she has a Facebook page and a blog page for one of the characters that we'll meet in Nightshade. Shay is one of the main characters of the novel and plays a part in the love triangle as I am told. And now he's stepping into our world with his blog and a Facebook page.

Basically Shay is looking for some friends in this new town of his that he moved to. So we need to befriend him as Andrea kindly suggests on her blog. Be sure to check out his Facebook page or if you're like me and avoid that--yes I don't have Facebook, Myspace or any of the other editions of social networking sites. Weirdo, I know, my friends tell me ALL the time!--then you can check him out on his blog. Which is where I will be!

Tootles!

Check back in a few minutes for my review of Vicious Circle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!