Sep 23, 2010

Sad News


I just found out, as many might have already, that Jennifer Rardin, author of the Jaz Parks series, has passed away this past Monday.

I was devastated this morning as I saw it on one blog, but wasn't sure, then I saw it on another blog and have found it to be true. Jennifer has passed away. As only a reader, I am terribly sad because I enjoyed Jennifer's books. I loved going to all these different places from the comforts of my room. I enjoyed Jaz and her friends and everything about her books.

I even remember that I got to meet Jennifer once with Colleen Gleason when they stopped in St. Louis.

It's a deep tragedy when someone passes away and I am going to miss Jennifer, she was a very nice person. I remember talking with her at the signing and saying I wanted to be a writer, she gave me some advice like all the wonderful authors do.

I am going to miss her and her books. And if you haven't read her books yet, I highly recommend them. They are a treat!

She will never be forgotten by this reader, may she rest in peace.

1 comment:

  1. I found out about this only yday... Im still in shock! I have never met her, but I was am a huge fan of her books...

    I'll miss her!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!