Sep 28, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly blog post by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

Okay, I had to stop reading Crusade because I got myself a copy of Alpha that released today! Already wayyy into it and LOVING it! Finding a teaser was ever so hard but I managed to find a good one and I hope you enjoy it!

First here are the rules for Teaser Tuesday if you are new to the game:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER free
4. Name the title, author, etc.

"She scowled up at him, eyes narrowed. Her arm flew almost faster than I could see. The smack of flesh against flesh was loud in the silence, and a small red handprint stood out starkly on his left cheek. "You have no idea how sorry you're going to be." p332













See, nice teaser, nice vague teaser that doesn't let you know who's really involved. But still teasingly evil!! Check back later today for my review of Alpha! Will likely have tons of good things to say and will be straining myself to write it spoiler free! Of course you know I'm pretty good at being vague, but still letting you know how totally awesome something was!

TITLE: Alpha
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: September 28, 2010 (OFFICIAL DATE: October 1, 2010)

**Once again don't forget about my pre-contest contest! Click here for details.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, she sounds like my kind of heroine.

    Here's the link to my teaser:
    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesdays_28.html?zx=6770bb935a8cd414

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!