Sep 9, 2010

Vampire Diaries Season 2 Premiere!


Just wanted to remind any and all fans out there that Vampire Diaries season 2 premieres tonight at 8/7 central.

Although that time is wrong for the St. Louis area as shows start at 8pm central now since the news is on first. Not sure how it applies to the other viewing areas. Be sure to check your local viewing station first!

Can't wait til tonight!!

And be sure to read the books that inspired the show as well! I loved them! I don't have reviews for all of them up here. I have reviews on the past two somewhere here. I read the first set back in 2001 or so and loved them! Loving the pickup too! Shadow Souls was just awesome! And the ending was whoa!

2 comments:

  1. Not only is my timer set my clock is set my note is out to remind me and now my impatience is going to finally be rewarded as the show that I have grown to be addicted to comes back to my TV finally tonight!

    Ain't it scary how something so simple can cause so much hoo ha with fans!

    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this show! IMO it is better than the books.
    (And I am not generally the type to say movies/shows are better)
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!