Oct 8, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

This blogger hop was created by Jennifer at Crazy for Books.

Here are the rules:
1. Enter your book blog link in the Linky List below (be sure to include how long you've been blogging and what genres you review!). If you post about the Hop on your blog, please link directly to your Hop post (don't forget to answer this week's question - see below!).
2. Visit other blogs in the Linky List! Make new friends! Follow new book bloggers! Talk about books! Rave about authors! (Please do not leave your link and not visit other blogs - it's just not cool and not in the spirit of the Hop!)
3. Post about the Hop on your blog! Spread the word about the book party! The more the merrier!
4. In your blog post, answer the following question (new question each week!):
What's your favorite beverage while reading or blogging, if any? 
Is it tea, coffee, water, a glass of wine, or something else?

Uh, I really don't have a favorite drink while I'm reading or blogging. If anything I might have a soda nearby, but never a certain or particular drink.


**Please don't forget about my upcoming contest. Still just 3 followers away. Spread the word now for people to follow my blog and I will be able to announce the prizes I have lined up! Click here for info.

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! I'm already a follower.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an old follower, I'm just dropping in to say hi and have a great weekend. I don't have a specific drink either though I do enjoy pop if I think of it when I'm reading:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jess :) Stopping by to say hi. And also, re your comment on my UK LS cover post, yes I believe it is a final version of the cover because Penguin posted it on facebook. *big sigh*

    Decided to join in the BBHop this week, so my post is live now. Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping by to return the visit! I love that you're counting down for My Soul to Steal. i'm all excited about that one, too--Rachel Vincent is a genius. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for coming over to my blog. I am already a follower. I am all sick and just hopping about today. Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
    twitter: @fangswandsfairy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sipping my Diet Pepsi and hopping by to say hello. I am new follower 99. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi@ Thanks for stopping at my blog!
    I follow yours now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stopping by to share some Friday blog love! Have a great weekend!
    A Trillian Books

    Don't forget you can link your Steampunk reviews on this weeks Read My Review

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi--The Book Frog here, following you from the blog hop. Stop on by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I am here from the Hop, and have just become a follower! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just hoppin' on by! <3

    I don't normally drink while reading; I'm afraid of spills! But when I write reviews, I must, must, MUST have a cold glass of Very Vanilla Soymilk with me. It's weird, I know, but I can't write one without it! :P

    Kristina @ Frazzled Book Nommer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hopping by and following.

    Come to see Murphy's Library.
    http://www.murphyslibrary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy HOP! I drink alot of water during the day and diet soda at night to help stay awake. I do most of my blogging and reading then so I need what little help i can get. Enjoy your weekend

    Hop on over and visit my blog :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!