Oct 22, 2010

Book Blogger Hop


This blogger hop was created by Jennifer at Crazy for Books.

Here are the rules:
1. Enter your book blog link in the Linky List below (be sure to include how long you've been blogging and what genres you review!). If you post about the Hop on your blog, please link directly to your Hop post (don't forget to answer this week's question - see below!).
2. Visit other blogs in the Linky List! Make new friends! Follow new book bloggers! Talk about books! Rave about authors! (Please do not leave your link and not visit other blogs - it's just not cool and not in the spirit of the Hop!)
3. Post about the Hop on your blog! Spread the word about the book party! The more the merrier!
4. In your blog post, answer the following question (new question each week!):

"Where is your favorite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden?"

My answer: I do pretty much all my reading curled up in my bed. I prop up my pillows, pull up my covers (especially during the cold season). I have my nightstand next to my bed with my lamp to provide lighting until the sun lights up my room. I dress in comfy sweats and literally just read all day laying in bed.

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would fall asleep reading in bed! So I read on the couch or outside!

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by to say hi from the hop! have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My post is almost exact to yours! haha

    Here's my post :
    http://bookmarkyourthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/10/book-blogger-hop-october-22nd.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fall asleep reading in bed, also I can never get comfortable! My back will hurt, or my leg will get a cramp lol

    Happy friday!


    Hop on by :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm now following you on "Follow Friday," hope you'll come visit me and follow as well.

    I absolutely love finding new bloggers to follow.

    Karen / lilk13

    http://lilk13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from the Hop! I only read in bed at night as I often fall asleep and I hate falling asleep in the day. I always wake up feeling terrible! Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping by, I wish I could read all day! One day the kids will be old enough..... someday! Until then, its the bed or the couch for me, but I'd really much rather the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping by for the weekend hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer this week's question.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sigh.. that sounds soo nice!
    jbdownie5@yahoo.com
    I am here via Book blogger hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Returning the visit! Ah, that sounds ideal. Wish I had a comfy, cozy spot to read!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Returning the visit! Ah, that sounds ideal. Wish I had a comfy, cozy spot to read!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy HOP! I love reading in bed. It's comfy and I can snuggle under the blankets :)

    HOP on over and visit me at The Bookish Snob

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi,
    I am stopping by for Follow Friday and the Blog Hop. I hope your weekend is going wonderfully.

    I'm a old follower.

    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!