Oct 10, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly blog post by Kirsti over at The Story Siren.

So this week I got an e-ARC of Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber, you can see my review of that later today. I received the e-ARC via NetGalley, my first one since I signed up there. Was a GREAT read!




Then I finally bought my copy of Grave Witch as it's been my "next" read all week. I hadn't gotten out to buy it yet. But now I did and it will officially be my current read very very soon!


So not too much in the mailbox this week, but still some GREAT reads! Can't wait to get to them all!! What did you get this week?

**I have gone passed 100 followers! Tomorrow I will announce the contest and the prizes involved so check back then! Thanks to everyone for following my blog!!

8 comments:

  1. Great reading! My IMMB is here My Readathon wrap up is here
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed Once in a Full Moon, Nikki didn't think too much of it. Still, I may check it out once it's released, we'll see.

    Hope you enjoy Grave Witch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really excited for Once in a Full Moon, isn't NetGalley great? I've heard great things about Grave Witch too, so I'll be looking for your review of that one:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quality over quantity is great Jessica and it also means your TBR shelf is not crazy overflowing like a lot of ours including mine are!

    Thanks for stopping by my post earlier and happy reading!

    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got approval for the Once in a Full Moon but haven't had a chance to read it yet. Glad to know it's good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both books sounds awesome! I'll have to check NetGalley ^^ Not sure I'll request it though, I don't like reading a tthe computer =/
    Can't wait to see your review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my IMM and all the Haunted Halloween Posts! We're really excited you are enjoying everything.:D

    As for your IMM this week... I to downloaded Once in a Full Moon from Netgalley.I got a bunch from Harper there last week lol. I didn't include them in my IMM - I somehow manage to forget what I've added to my kindle. I guess since they books aren't right in front of me and all that can be easy to do.

    I haven't heard of Grave Witch, I'll have to check it out on Goodreads and see what it's all about!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad to hear Once in a Full Moon is good! I haven't read any of Ellen Schreiber's work, so I'm ready to give it a try.
    I haven't heard of Grave Witch, but it sounds good!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!