Oct 12, 2010

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly blog post by MizB over at Should Be Reading.


This teaser comes from Kalayna Price's Grave Witch. One of my highly anticipated reads! I had other commitments to attend to this weekend, so I'm only a little over 100 pages into it. But still, so far so good!

Here are the rules to Teaser Tuesday:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER free
4. Name the title, author, etc.
"The first time I encountered Death, I hurled my mother's medical chart at him. As far as impressions went, I blew it, but I was five at the time, so he eventually forgave me. Some days I wished he hadn't--particularly when we crossed paths on the job." p1












So I went with another quote from page 1. I laughed when I read it and thought it was a great start to the novel. And so far, the novel has been pretty good! Hope to finish it within the next day or so!

TITLE: Grave Witch
AUTHOR: Kalayna Price
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: October 5, 2010

5 comments:

  1. ha ha!! I love that. Cute, funny, interesting. I haven't even heard of this book until now, and now I must go add it to my wish list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, WOW! I think I'd enjoy that book! Thanks!
    My Teaser is from The Husband Tree

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing this book around. It sounds good. My teaser is from Troubled Waters by Sharon Shinn. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great teaser, I'm seeing a lot of this book as well and I'm definitely curious about it. Can't wait to read your full review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!
    I'd love to send you review copies for Kalayna's other urban fantasy series, HAVEN. Bk 1 ONCE BITTEN and Bk 2 TWICE DEAD.

    She's a shifter turned vampire. Don't let her shifter form fool you. Kita Nekai is one tough kitten.

    Deb Smith
    Editor
    Bell Bridge Books
    www.bellbridgebooks.com
    editor@bellebooks.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!