Oct 19, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly blog post by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

This week's teaser is from P.C. and Kristin Cast's Marked, one of the books I won in the banned book week at The Quillery. Can't recall why this one was banned, like what it was that someone overreacted to, to have it put on the "naughty list". But anyway, it's not too bad so far. I have a killer headache so I've been reading sparingly lately.

And I did finish Death's Sweet Embrace, only I can't post the review until the release month via the publisher's rules. Sorry.

Anyway, real quick here are the rules to Teaser Tuesday:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER free
4. Name the title, author, etc.

"I glanced down to see my body! I or it or...or...whatever was lying scarily close to the edge of the bluff. My body was very still. My forehead had been cut and it was bleeding badly. The blood dripped steadily into a gash in the rocky ground, making a trail of red tears that fell into the heart of the bluff." p36-37










TITLE: Marked
AUTHOR:
P.C. and Kristin Cast
GENRE:
Paranormal Young Adult
RELEASE DATE:
May 1, 2007

3 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to read this book. Thanks for the sneak peek!

    Carmel from Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started this series a while back but haven't read the most recent books! Hope you're enjoying!

    Thanks for stopping by my teaser :)
    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by Clandestine Sanctuary. I realized that it is rather late but better late than never right? :)

    I am quite intrigued with this book. Hoping to have a chance to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!