Oct 26, 2010

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly blog post by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

The Rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER free
4. Name the title, author, etc.
 "Abby grimaced, then squeezed Tea's hands. 'So the cops are looking for you. The...goblins...are after you, and this Kyle kidnapped your father. Let me call my family, Tea. They'll give you a ride wherever you need to go. I don't care who these bastards are, I got uncles who can deal with them.'" p124

(Quote taken from uncorrected proof. Quote not final)








TITLE: Tyger Tyger
GENRE: Young Adult Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: November 15, 2010

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an interesting book! Can't wait to read your review! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!