Oct 6, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

My pick this week is Devon Monk's Magic at the Gate and with the way the last one ended I cannot WAIT to read this one!!


Allie Beckstrom's lover, Zayvion Jones, is a Guardian of the Gate, imbued with both light and dark magic and responsible for ensuring that those energies don't mix. But Zayvion lies in a coma, his soul trapped in death's realm. And when Allie discovers that the only way to save Zayvion is to sacrifice her very own magical essence, she makes a decision that may have grave consequences for the entire world. 

TITLE: Magic at the Gate
AUTHOR: Devon Monk
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: November 2, 2010

**Don't forget about my contest that I hope to be starting soon! 3 more followers to go! To earn extra points now see this post here.

8 comments:

  1. Oh I love this series and didn't know this was being released. Thanks so much for sharing :)

    Here's my WOW for this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is this series? I've been thinking about starting it for a while, but haven't managed to get to it yet! I love Urban Fantasy so I'm thinking I need to give this one a try:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven’t read this series, but it sounds really good! Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gritty urban fantasy is always a good pick. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks or stopping by my blog. And yeah... this one does sound great! Adding to my wish list now. Thanks for the great WoW this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this series! cant wait for this book ==D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!