Nov 17, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

Next up on my list for the remainder of the year is Ghouls, Ghouls, Ghouls by Victoria Laurie! I love this series and so far to date, have been able to devour each of these books in 1 day! They are that good!! They're mysteries with some ghost hauntings in the mix and they're really good! The mysteries are challenging enough and the ghost hauntings are creepy that I jump when my house creaks and I'm reading it, usually when I'm home alone! Typical!

The last book even had a doozie of a cliffhanger, so I can't wait to read this one!!


When M.J. Holliday and the crew of her cable TV show, Ghoul Getters, venture to the haunted ruins of Dunlow Castle in Ireland, drawn by the legend of hidden treasure, they hope the road will rise up to meet them, that the wind will always be at their backs-and that the resident phantom won't push them off a cliff. If they treasure their lives, M.J. and her ghost busters need to get the drop on the menacing phantom... 

TITLE: Ghouls, Ghouls, Ghouls
AUTHOR:
Victoria Laurie
GENRE:
Paranormal Mystery
RELEASE DATE:
December 28, 2010


I also decided to add Chloe Neill's Hexbound to the list today because it's been almost a year since I read the first one! And I love the cover here because the greens and blues are just so awesome!!




Lily Parker is new to St. Sophia's School for Girls, but she's already learned that magic can be your best friend-or your worst enemy. That's why Lily has to learn how to control her newly discovered paranormal abilities while fighting the good fight with her best friend Scout as they take on Chicago's nastiest nightlife-including the tainted magic users known as Reapers... 

TITLE: Hexbound
AUTHOR:
Chloe Neill
GENRE:
Paranormal Young Adult
RELEASE DATE:
January 4, 2011

3 comments:

  1. Great choices! I'm really excited for Hexbound, I loved Firespell. I pretty much love Chloe Neill in general:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Firespell so much and actually have a won signed to me copy from Chloe, looking forward to seeing what Scout and Lily are up to next in "Hexbound"... I need to pre-order and keep forgetting!
    Thanks for stopping by my WWW and WoW today too Jessica!

    jackie >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of Firespell or Hexbound so I am going to have to check both out- thanks for introducing them to me!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!