Jan 8, 2011

Top 5 Sundays




Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Here's a little info about the meme taken from Larissa's blog:

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)
Okay, so last week Top 5 Sundays was postponed so my original post was a little early since the topics were still the same for this Sunday. Basically I will just repost my original one with the selected topic, which this week it is:

BEST COVERS I'M COVETING FOR 2011

And like I said last week, these are just my Top 5 from covers I've seen so far, ask me again later in the year and there will likely be 5 different ones, with 2 or 3 notable nominations!

5.
Hard Bitten by Chloe Neill. Click here for BOC.

4.

Burn the Night by Jocelynn Drake

3.

Demon Song by Cat Adams. Click here for BOC.

2.

Secrets and Shadows by Shannon Delany (is anyone surprised, again?) Click here for BOC.

1.

Jeaniene Frost's This Side of the Grave with the inner cover flap included of course! Click here for BOC.

And of course, my other notable nominations that are still totally awesome!


Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer



Shadowspell by Jenna Black

And I just want to give Kudos to myself for not cheating and doing another 5 fave covers. I think that is very kind of me! ;)

4 comments:

  1. I love these covers! I've recently got into Jocelynn Drake. I read the first Dark Days and am itching to get the rest of the books. And Jeaniene Frost's series is one of my all time favorites. I think we like a LOT of the same books. :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices - I know I wouldn't be able to stick to 5 either! I absolutely love the Demon Song cover; her eyes really are glowing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hard Bitten was one of my choices too!;) And I also really like "This Side of the Grave" cover - not to mention the inner cover flap!*faints*

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!