May 4, 2011

Cover Copy Reveal--Rachel Vincent

Rachel has now posted both the US (Top) and UK (Bottom) covers for her next adult series Blood Bound! I honestly can't decide which one I like most! Both are incredible! And of course I sooo cannot wait to read it this fall.


Bound by blood, condemned by fate

As a blood tracker, Liv is extremely powerful. And in a world where power is a commodity that can get you killed, Liv's learnt to survive by her own rules.


Rule number one? Trust no one.


But when a friend's daughter goes missing, Liv is bound by a potent magical oath. She can't rest until the child is safe.
And that means trusting her dangerous ex, Cam.


A sinister prophecy tells that she and Cam will be the death of each other, yet Liv's tired of being a slave to destiny. She's ready to play the forces controlling her world at their own game

Blood Bound release September 1, 2011

2 comments:

  1. Oh, those are nice! I'm definitely reading this one!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly I don't like either. I think compared to her other book covers these are seriously lacking. The only thing I do like is the font they used for the title and authors name.

    But if I HAD to choose one over the other it would be the U.S. cover.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!