May 7, 2011

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Here's a little info about the meme taken from Larissa's blog:

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)

This week's topic is: Favorite "Throw Your Book Against The Wall" Cliffhangers!

*in no particular order

Changeless by Gail Carriger
I agree with Larissa on this one, so wasn't happy with Lord Macon at the end of this one!

Pray for Dawn by Jocelynn Drake
The ending was a total scream and I almost did throw my book!
(Although I literally never do that to my babies! :) )

Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning
This was a total scream! What with Mac going "Oh no! No!" I mean that cliffhanger was just evil!!

Shift by Rachel Vincent
Total scream! Heck the entire series had me screaming at the end of each book with their evil cliffhangers!

Magic on the Storm by Devon Monk
This one ended with one major thing unresolved since it happened smack at the end, drove me crazy waiting for the next one!

Honorable Mention (also because it's a duh! for me!!)

Secrets and Shadows by Shannon Delany
The ending had me wanting to scream! I might have too! :)

3 comments:

  1. awesome picks!!! I so need to get caught up on the allie series =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read Changeless, and I have to agree that the cliffhanger is killer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by. Nice haul! I hope you have fun at the bookstore. I won't be going for a while. :(

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!