May 28, 2011

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Here's a little info about the meme taken from Larissa's blog:

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)

This week's topic is: FAVORITE SECOND BOOK IN A SERIES

*in no particular order
 **Went back and decided to do the chosen topic and will post the previous one that I had up next week since that's what Larissa's going to do. I want to stick with the theme!

Women of the Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong
This one really sets off the series by introducing the other characters and I just loved it!

The Fever series by Karen Marie Moning
Really all the books in this series were awesome!

Past Midnight series by Mara Purnhagen
This one was just filled with so much mystery and intrigue that it's impossible not to love it!

The Forbidden Game trilogy by L.J. Smith
Loved this trilogy, so need to go back and re-read it! Can't remember all of it, but knew that this trilogy was one of my faves and this one really picks up the storyline!

13 to Life series by Shannon Delany
Can I just say "duh?"? ;) Totally loooove this series and the second book really takes the characters into new directions!

4 comments:

  1. Ah Stolen! That should be on my list! lol Great choices. I really need to read 13 to Life series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the list,,,Fever Series,,was one of my favs..but Blood fever didnt make the list,,,but the series,,did make my top 10..now next week,,,if she does the 3rd series,,,dreamfever,,will be up there...
    thanks for sharing
    jen..

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, love, love Stolen and Bloodfever. Of course S&S has to make the list! Great picks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!