May 26, 2011

Winners!

All righty! I have 2 winners here picked with the help of Random.org, so I'll just get right to it!

The winner of a book of their choice from Book Depository begins with the email address:

crystaldiamond101!

The winner of one of my extra books and swag begins with the email address:

crazy_canadian_chick37!

Congrats! I have emailed the winners and they have 48 hours to respond or else a new winner will be chosen! Thanks again to all who entered! Truly thrilled to now have 300 followers! Hope to have more contests in the future too! So stick around!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners! ;)

    ~Loren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I really disliked the movie interpretation of Blood and Chocolate too. I remember after I read the book I was so excited to watch the movie, sadly it was a huge disappointment. I felt as though I was watching a random movie.
    Well have a nice day.
    -Veronica

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!