Jun 28, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Picked my teaser out early this week, did it last Thursday while I was just starting this one and thought to do the teaser ahead of time! So far Deadworld is all right. But then again I just started it so it's too soon to tell. I even have just 1 sentence!

Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.


"A couple of strands of her hair floated in the water before her face, and Jackie had the sudden panicked feeling that her mother was creeping around the water just below the surface." p 72
















TITLE: Deadworld
AUTHOR: J.N. Duncan
GENRE:
Dark Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE:
April 1, 2011

4 comments:

  1. ooohh, that's creepy!! Great teaser! This week I’ve got a teaser from a fun little steampunk novella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH very weird. Great teaser. Waiting to hear how it turns out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great teaser! This book looks great! love the cover =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, what a fun teaser for Tuesday! :)

    Happy Reading! ;)
    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!