Jul 23, 2011

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Here's a little info about the meme taken from Larissa's blog:

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)

This week's topic is: FAVORITE UF COVERS!

*in no particular order
Viper Moon by Lee Roland

Okay, I haven't read this one yet, but I looove the cover! It's just so UF! The kick-a$$ heroine in leather with her gun and a dark background!! So can't wait to read it! It's next up on my TBR pile!!

Blood Song by Cat Adams

Love this cover too! I like the close up of Celia, it makes her look kick-a$$ as well! And her eyes are just freaking awesome! Simple cover yet good placement of certain elements, like her hair just over her eye.

Halfway to the Grave by Jeanine Frost

Generally the first cover in a series sets the theme or overall look, generally. Totally love Jeaniene's Night Huntress series! The covers are wicked awesome! It's because of Cat's bada$$ look that led me to pick this one up!


Magic on the Line by Devon Monk

I totally love this cover! My fave from the Allie Beckstrom series so far!! These covers are always awesome as well. Showing Allie some way with her tattoos and sword! Now she has a gun as well and looks ready to kick some a$$! Totally UF!

Grave Witch by Kalayna Price

I just love the background of this cover! So dark and eerie with the graveyard, the building off to the side. The overall grayness and smoky candles. And then you have Alex with her red top as the only color source! It's just very eye catching!

And here are some other honorable mentions as well:


And this section here is my obvious or "duh" ones that are faves. If you know me by now you know I fell in love with this series based on the first cover!

Shannon Delany's 13 to Life series! Told ya it was a "duh" collection!! ;)

2 comments:

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!