Aug 4, 2011

Cover Copy Reveal--Kim Harrison


Ritually murdered corpses are appearing across Cincinnati, terrifying amalgams of human and other. Pulled in to help investigate by the FIB, former witch turned day-walking demon Rachel Morgan soon realizes a horrifying truth — a would-be creator is determined to make his (or her) own demons. But it can’t be done without Rachel’s blood.

As a bounty hunter, Rachel has battled vampires, witches, werewolves, demons, and more. But humanity itself might be her toughest challenge.

OMG!! I sooo love this cover! Big fan of Kim Harrison and I so can't wait to read the next book. Bummer that I always got wait til February! Also looking forward to the Hallows insider that comes out later this year!!

A Perfect Blood releases February 21, 2012

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited about this book! And I think this is my favorite cover too, though I also really liked the cover of Pale Demon. They're so different from the previous covers!

    February seems so far away... I hope we'll get to read A Perfect Blood sooner through NetGalley. I'm also looking forward to the Hollows Insider!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't seen this yet!!!! Can't wait! I love these books; they're one of my favorite series. Thanks for the post. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! First time they showed her face. It goes to my collection of redheads as usual :) Thanks, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh! I am so behind in this series! Must catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!