This blogger hop was created by Jennifer at Crazy for Books.
Here are the rules:
1. Enter your book blog link in the Linky List below (be sure to include how long you've been blogging and what genres you review!). If you post about the Hop on your blog, please link directly to your Hop post (don't forget to answer this week's question - see below!).
2. Visit other blogs in the Linky List! Make new friends! Follow new book bloggers! Talk about books! Rave about authors! (Please do not leave your link and not visit other blogs - it's just not cool and not in the spirit of the Hop!)
3. Post about the Hop on your blog! Spread the word about the book party! The more the merrier!
4. In your blog post, answer the following question (new question each week!):
Non-book-related this week!! Do you have pets?
MY ANSWER: Yes, we have 2 dogs who have really bad attitude problems!! They're both Husky mixes, one being Great Perinese and the other German Shepard with their Husky side. They may only be half Husky but they have the full Husky attitude!
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This week's question is: In books like the Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) series the paranormal creature in question "comes out of the closet" and makes itself known to the world. Which mythical creature do you wish would come out of the closet, for real?
MY ANSWER: I know a lot of people will say vampires and I wouldn't object to them coming out of the closet either, but I think I wouldn't mind for werewolves to come out of the closet! Werewolves tend to have a lot of traits that are worth having--if you were to be turned--that tend to seem positive in my eyes. Plus they usually are totally hot! Like Clay! And Pieter! And Max!