Sep 17, 2011

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Here's a little info about the meme taken from Larissa's blog:

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)

This week's topic is: WORST/BEST CLIFFHANGERS

*in no particular order

Karen Marie Moning's Dreamfever
This was truly the worst/best cliffhanger either! Cliffhangers in general are good/evil in my opinion, but OMG! Who wasn't screaming after the last sentence?!


Richelle Mead's Shadow Kiss
With cliffhangers, it tends to lean towards the scream your head off or throw the book against the wall in agony. Sometimes both! For me, I think this one was just screaming!


Jocelynn Drake's Pray for Dawn
This was another scream your head off and throw the book! Note that while I say "throw the book against the wall in agony", I really don't throw them against the wall but the feeling's there!


Gail Carriger's Changeless
This was one of those kind of jaw dropping cliffhangers!! Where you want the next book right away, but it's not as an agonizing cliffhanger, but still pretty tormenting like all cliffhangers are!


Rachel Vincent's Shifter Series (1-5)

Okay, I'm not cheating here, this is a sort of take your pick! Each of these all had pretty intense cliffhangers where you're dying to know what Faythe will do next! How will she fix this problem! How could she have done that! What are they going to do since that happened! So as I say, take your pick of which book to choose! ;)


6 comments:

  1. These are all new to me. I hate cliffhangers when you have to wait so long for the next one to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both the Fever and the Shifter series' had killer cliffhangers! But on the flipside both are must-reads so it's hard to be mad at the authors for putting us through such torture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Stray but never made to the rest of the series.

    Changeless was good. But I was on edge waiting for the next :)

    Black Disaster Fairy



    A World of Personality

    For the L♥ve of Reading

    UnRead Brains Eat Bloody Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices!! Some of them were the same as mine!

    Here's mine: http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2011/09/top-5-sunday-september-18h-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shadow Kiss was a great one to add. I was soooo frustrated tho.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!