Dec 8, 2011

Random Thursday

Has anyone else ever seen the movie Secrets in the Attic? It was based on a book by Bettty Ren Wright--never read it. But I watched this movie a lot as a kid. And it's pretty creepy! 

So there's a dollhouse in the attic of this girl's aunt's house, the dollhouse is a replica of her aunt's home and the dolls are her, her brother and her grandparents. And her grandparents were murdered in the house years ago, but the murder was never really solved.

So when the niece gets the house out, the dolls freaking MOVE! They try to tell the story of what happened to them. Leading them to clues. And the aunt still lives in the same house if I'm not mistaken. But it's creepy! Cause at one point when the girl goes to close the house up, the lights are out and you can see the shadow of the grandma doll moving!!

So yeah, kinda made me scared of dollhouses after that! We even had one in our basement, it was unfinished and kinda crappy. But still it scared me, that I never wanted to play with it again!


Anyone else know of this movie? It's from the 90s and it's only on VHS. I still have my copy. And yeah, it still creeps me out!





2 comments:

  1. This looks really interesting but kind of creepy! More interesting, though! Thanks for sharing. New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this one before but it sounds like the kind of thing that would really creep me out! I'm not a fan of scary books or films - I'd much rather have a happy ending :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!