Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This week's question is: What is the best book you’ve read in the last month? What is the worst book you’ve read in the last month?
MY ANSWER: Really, I can only pick 1?! Okay, I suppose one of the most recent books I read and totally LOVED was Darynda Jones's First Grave on the Right! Totally loved it from cover to cover!
This second bit is hard, because I haven't read a book that I would deem "the worst". More so that it just wasn't a total fave from cover to cover. Still a fave and a good one, I bought it after reading the ARC after all. That book was A Sliver of Shadow. I guess it was hard to get back into the zone of things since it's been a year since I read the first one. At times there were a few slow moments as well. But still it's a good read! Gave it 4/5 stars! So again, I haven't really read a book that cane be called "the worst".
Click on titles for reviews.
TGIF is a weekly feature created and hosted by GReads! that re-caps the week’s posts and has different question each week.
This week's question is: Social Networking: Do you use Twitter or Facebook to promote your blog? How has it benefited your book blogging experience? If not, how do you promote your blog? Share your twitter handle and/or Facebook link!
MY ANSWER: I am actually probably one of the very few who doesn't do social networking. Facebook/My Space has never been my thing. My friends don't get why...everyone does it! Me, I just don't care for it. Nothing ultimately personal. I'd rather just run my blog. As for Twitter, I haven't joined that band wagon, because I really don't know what I would tweet.
What does a book blogger tweet? That's what I would use it for anyway. (Seriously, if someone could give me some idea, I might actually sign up for one!)
As to how do I promote my blog? Well, I just visit lots of other blogs! When visiting I leave my URL link in my signature and hope that people find me that way. Or another great way is to join in on the Giveaway hops that many other blogs host! Joining in on those do gain some visits! I've gained a lot of new followers that way and have followed new blogs that way myself.