Mar 1, 2012

Blogoversary Contest Winners!

Sorry for the lateness, but I had a busy morning! I have 2 lucky winners to announce! So I'll skip the pleasantries and move on to the announcing! With the help of Random.org the winners are...


The winner of my fave YA book, 13 to Life is.....


ALEKSANDRA NAKOVA!!


And the winner of their choice of one book up to $10 (US) from Book Depository is...


JUNE M.!!!


Congrats ladies! I've sent you both emails and you'll have 48 hours to respond to them or else a new winner will be chosen! Thank you guys so much! I didn't get up to 800 followers but I am really close! So when I do hit that big 8-0-0, there will be another contest! I truly really appreciate each and every one of you for following me! Thank you again!!


1 comment:

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!