Mar 16, 2013

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's topic is: Favorite Book Boyfriends [Part 2]!!


*in no particular order


Okay, this one is actually part 3 on my count since I did find 2 other book boyfriend posts from my Top 5 Sundays archives, but I got plenty of them!! Have a lot more YA choices this time around too! Not sure how that happened!



DAEMON
The Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout

 Is it so wrong that I am in love with this guy? I mean he is a teenager and I am in my 20s...oh well! Definitely love Daemon!!





REYES
Charley Davidson Series by Darynda Jones

Oh my goodness! Reyes definitely has to be my favorite "Death!" No question about it! He is totally smokin! (No pun intended, seriously!)





FOUR
Divergent Series by Veronica Roth

Loved Four as well! He was freaking awesome! And since Theo James (Right) is going to play him, I think I might love him just a bit more! I adored Theo in Underworld: Awakening! And we share the same birthday!





ZEKE
Immortal Rules series by Julie Kagawa

I loved Zeke as well! How he and Allie come together was just so sweet that it's hard not to love him!





JANCO
Study Trilogy by Maria V. Snyder

  Okay, I've come to add Janco to my book boyfriend list! He makes me laugh and he is so sweet, caring and protective! What's not to love about this man?!



1 comment:

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!