Jun 24, 2013

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

A Cursed Embrace by Cecy Robson (Early Review) (5 stars)
Blackhearted Betrayal by Kasey MacKenzie (3.5 stars)
Kitty Steals the Show by Carrie Vaughn (3 stars)
Double the Bite by Chris Marie Green (4.5 stars)


Reviews That Were Posted:

Weather Witch by Shannon Delany (ARC) (3.75 stars)
Hidden by Marianne Curley (ARC) (4.5 stars)



Possibly Currently Reading:
(Not sure since I am on a mini vacation still)

Soulless: The Manga Vol. 1 by Gail Carriger & Rem



What I Might Read This Week:

Kitty Rocks the House by Carrie Vaughn



Other Posts of Interest:

*And this is all that was up when I did this post last Friday



1 comment:

  1. I am reading "Monster High: Ghoulfriends Forever" (MH: Ghoulfriends #1).

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!