Jun 3, 2013

MIA, but not by choice!

OMG, it feels good to be back! You might have noticed my absence this weekend in the blogging world and let me reassure you, it was not by choice or illness or anything else devastating. I lost my power on Friday night due to the storms and it did not return until about noon yesterday, but lo and behold, our DSL modem box thingy or whatever chooses not to work. So I have power...just no internet! So yeah, I've been going absolutely crazy!

I can check a few things in the blogging world while at work, but no email, which I am sure is piling up. And I have yet to upgrade my cell to have internet...so yeah, I've been going stir crazy without seeing you guys!

Going to go write up a few meme posts for the week and try to see all what I missed. I'll be skimming most of them and won't have much time to comment properly, but hoping to get the internet fixed sometime this week. Hopefully very soon, for my sanity's sake!



3 comments:

  1. Welcome back!:)
    I'm like that when I visit my parents. I have internet only on my phone and that's a reason I keep my sanity.
    I hope you'll fix it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are doing well and you got your power back. We were fortunate that we didn't lose power, but we were in the basement for a while. The skies were crappy scary, but the tornado didn't touch down until it got a little farther away from us (we're out here at 40 and 70). Luckily, my son's graduation was last Tuesday at the St. Charles Arena, so we don't have to worry about finding a new location. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!! Sorry you lost power for so long. I hope that it didn't cause you too many other problems (besides not being able to blog!).

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!