Aug 10, 2013

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.


Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's topic is: BOOKS I'D LIKE TO RECEIVE AS A B-DAY GIFT!


*in no particular order


Well for this one, I will look towards books I'd like to receive come my b-day! There are even a few that will likely make my b-day/x-mas list!



REBEL SPRING
by Morgan Rhodes

I have yet to read the first in this series, but something tells me I just may like it! So it's quite feasible that this one will be on my birthday list!



TASTE OF DARKNESS
by Maria V. Snyder

Well, this one doesn't release til the end of the year, but I'd still love to somehow receive the copy on my birthday! Regardless I will own a copy of this one!! :)



FLAMEBOUND
by Tess Adams

I enjoyed the first in this series and look forward to more! Since this comes out early December it makes my list too!



SNAKEROOT
by Andrea Cremer

Another December release that comes out before my birthday! The trouble is though that I tend to preorder titles myself, so having books on my birthday list is kind of hard to come by!



THE FAIREST OF THEM ALL
by Carolyn Turgeon

This one just sounded pretty awesome! In fact I might add this author's other two fairy tale titles to my birthday list as well!

Godmother
&
Mermaid



1 comment:

  1. great picks hon!

    aw I wish I was going to AAD this year, but I cant make it =/ Hopefully I'll be able to next year...

    It would have been great to meet! =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!