Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This week's question is: What book are you embarrassed to admit you LOVED? (try to think beyond Twilight)
MY ANSWER: Embarrassed? Hmm...well I am embarrassed to admit that I read the Twilight books, but one that I am embarrassed that I loved/enjoyed? Hmm...that's a little hard. Normally I'm not embarrassed for liking particular books, although there have been some covers that I am shame-faced for reading and have to pull out the book covers!
I guess, maybe sort of...and really this is a sort of hesitation, because I wouldn't say I am embarrassed to having liked these, but yeah, I do get red faced with them and tend to want a hide a cover a bit as well!
Christine Warren's The Others series!
It was bit more on the romantic side than I thought and I swear every time sex scenes come up and I'm reading in public, I feel like people know I am reading a sex scene!
It doesn't usually help when the covers are a bit racy either. Although these covers here and this one in particular are a bit tamed, even though there are definite suggestions of a sexual nature going on. Or perhaps I think that because I've read the book completely red faced!