Feb 10, 2014

And the Winner is...

Hey all! Time to announce the winner of my Blogoversary Contest! I just want to say thank you to everyone who entered! I truly appreciate each and every one of my followers! Never in a million years would I have thought I would be where I am today, blogging wise, when I first started blogging 5 years ago!

Onto the winner! The winner of a $25(US) shopping spree at the Book Depository is...

KRISTA!


Krista has been emailed and has 48 hours to respond to my email or else a new winner will be chosen! Thanks again guys!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I will email you after I finish over-analyzing my options :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!