Jun 13, 2014

Cover Copy Reveal--Waistcoats & Weaponry

Class is back in session...
 
Sophronia continues her second year at finishing school in style--with a steel-bladed fan secreted in the folds of her ball gown, of course. Such a fashionable choice of weapon comes in handy when Sophronia, her best friend Dimity, sweet sootie Soap, and the charming Lord Felix Mersey stowaway on a train to return their classmate Sidheag to her werewolf pack in Scotland. No one suspected what--or who--they would find aboard that suspiciously empty train. Sophronia uncovers a plot that threatens to throw all of London into chaos and she must decide where her loyalties lie, once and for all.

Gather your poison, steel tipped quill, and the rest of your school supplies and join Mademoiselle Geraldine's proper young killing machines in the third rousing installment in the New York Times bestselling Finishing School Series by steampunk author, Gail Carriger.



Isn't it just beauty-ful?! I looove that green! True I am behind by 1 book in this series but it won't take much to get caught up! Just got work into the schedule somehow!


Waistcoats & Weaponry releases November 4, 2014





7 comments:

  1. I have yet to start this series, but I do love the gorgeous covers!

    ~Mogsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the contrast between the background and the dress, such a pretty cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the fan, it reminds me of Kitana's fan from Mortal Kombat. I haven't started this series yet but I really want to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My book club starts this series in August. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jessica! I tagged you for The Book Blogger Test if you want to join in! :] I will leave the link to the post for you.

    The Book Blogger Test

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this cover! I have the first two to read and review, gotta find the time!!! Hopefully soon :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was scared to read the little blurb about the book, because I still need to read the first one in the series. But the cover looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!