Jun 28, 2014

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa and Friends' Bookish Life.

 Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)



This week's topic is: FAVE BOOKS 1st HALF OF 2014



*This is what was in the lead as of 6/26 when I was writing my posts before my absence!
**in no particular order


WHITE HOT KISS
by Jennifer L. Armentrout


A JLA book is no surprise here!



DOROTHY MUST DIE
by Danielle Paige

An awesome debut! Sooo cannot wait for more in this series!


SIXTH GRAVE ON THE EDGE
by Darynda Jones

A Darynda Jones book is another no brainer! I looove this series!


UP FROM THE GRAVE
by Jeaniene Frost

A wonderful end to Cat and Bones story! But let's hope that Ian gets his turn in the spotlight too!


TALON
by Julie Kagawa

Perhaps cheating but I read the ARC just in this last week and LOVED it! 







4 comments:

  1. I put up Sixth grave too!!! great picks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to check out Talon. IT looks amazing. YAY for Dorothy Must Die. That was a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Dorothy Must Die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read Talon. It looks so good! I've got to see if you've gotten your review up yet.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!