Jul 19, 2014

Maggie Stiefvater Winner!

Hey all! I'm here to announce the winner of the SIGNED copies of Shiver & Sinner--including a special bookwrap designed by Maggie herself!

Thanks to everyone who entered! I've officially made 1600 followers! I'm going to have a contest soon, I swear! But I first need to get paid, which will be in 2 weeks. So I will plan a contest soonish! So be on the lookout for that! And that one will include international winners!

On to the winner, and the winner is...

 
OLGA REZANOVA


Congrats Olga! I've sent you an email, so be sure to respond within 48 hours or else a new winner will be chosen!


And remember everyone, a new contest will be up soon since I reached 1600 followers!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!