Jul 12, 2014

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa and Friends' Bookish Life.

 Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)



This week's topic is: Favorite Top 5 Themes!



*in no particular order


FAVORITE SERIES

I like showcasing favorite series! Especially some of my older faves that are kind of old school now but still sometimes pop up in other people's blogs! So I like to mostly focus on series that started 5-10 years ago and are either finished or still running!



BOOK COVERS

Who doesn't love to showcase favorite book covers! I could do this one over and over! Of course there will still be lots of times I'm tempted to use the same ones, because they still remain my favorite! And even the not so fave ones I like doing! I like examining book covers basically!



TBR BOOKS I CAN'T SEEM TO GET TO

One of the more recent ones, I really liked this one even though it upset me because I have sooooo many TBR books and soooooo many that I want to get to but just can't seem to make it work! This theme in particular describes my entire TBR pile! Choosing 5 was even pretty hard!



FAVORITE AUTHORS

One I'm sure we've done multiple times but in different levels! Like the auto-buy author or something like that! I love doing this one because even limiting myself to 5 is hard! There are so many authors I enjoy reading and when they have a new release I am positively giddy with glee!



THE OCCASIONAL NON-BOOKISH THEME

While I do love the bookish themes I like how we occasionally have one that's not book related. Although sometimes those can be challenging for me if the theme isn't really relative to my lifestyle or something like that! But every once in awhile I do like trying to figure out which 5 things outside of books I like! Although those posts tend to take awhile because as I look about my room for inspiration, all I see are books!





2 comments:

  1. I love sharing my fav series. I am so proud to have convinced people to try out the Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews because everyone ends up loving it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!